Re: 99 records

To: DJ <speed@gloenterprises.com>
Subject: Re: 99 records
From: "Beverly C. Stanley" <beverlycst@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 17:00:53 -0800
Hi DJ - the 2000 Rule Book is being printed as we speak/write(?) - just did
the final review on the proof this afternoon - expect to look at the blue
line next week and the new rule books will be delivered to the SCTA on
January 21st, 2000.

We are a little behind getting the records updated on the SCTA web site -
but I expect to be done with that within the next 2 weeks - and I will send
you the exact URL - so you can check 'em.
Bev in Eagle Rock
www.scta-bni.org