Nissan on Dyno

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Nissan on Dyno
From: V4GR@aol.com
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 23:15:14 EST
    Finally made a pull with my 3 liter 84 Nissan V6. With 32 degrees advance
and stock cams and hydraulics but 12.5 CR Aries pistons and my homemade baby
bug catcher injector it pulled 199.8 hp at 6000 and climbing peak torque was
191 ft. lbs at 4750. and 175 at 6000. Thing starts to get fat at 5000 but
with ram air that should go away. One of the caps for the oil returns blew
off at 600 so we stopped for today. Will lean it 10 and put a hose clamp on
line and try again tomorrow.  Rich Fox          PS How much power should a 3
liter motor make on gas umblown?