Re: head work

To: speed@gloenterprises.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: head work
From: ARDUNDOUG@aol.com
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 21:42:41 EST
In a message dated 12/29/1999 5:12:51 PM Pacific Standard Time,
speed@gloenterprises.com writes:

<< can anyone recommend someone that does really good motorcycle head work?

Barrie Gerolamy (Gerolamy & Co.), 3250 Monier Circle, Units G&H, Rancho
Cordova, CA 95742,(916)638-9008 & 1-(800) 456-5474.
    Barrie is a product of the old 1960's Slovers Porting Service in LA. He
runs a good, well organized, clean, efficient shop in the Sacramento, CA area.
    He took my Arduns and got a 50% flow increase out of them, so much so
that the original Hilborns wouldn't flow enough and we had to fabricate some
IR injectors.
    He does a lot of Harley and foreign car flow and porting work along with
the necessary aluminum welding to reshape and relocate ports.
                                                Ardun Doug in CA