Re: head work

To: DJ <speed@gloenterprises.com>,
Subject: Re: head work
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 1999 06:27:37 -0800 (PST)

--- DJ <speed@gloenterprises.com> wrote:
> I am located in Maryland by Frederick, thanks!

If your building a Harley, Zipper's, in Elkridge,
Maryland does some pretty good performance head
work.  They fielded a couple of top fuel Harley
record holders a few years back.  I'm not sure
what their doing now.  Might be worth a check.
If you're bulding a 4 cyl, Star Racing in
Americus, Georgia near Atlanta does outstanding
work.  They did the heads and blocks on three
bikes that we fielded in a drag team a few years
back.  They are about number one in the country
right now in drags.

=====
Dick J
in east Texas