Re: head work

To: "DJ" <speed@gloenterprises.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: head work
From: "Dale & Evelyn Thomas" <bikerschoice@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 1999 09:53:26 -0500
DJ,
   I live in Severna Park, about 1 1/2 hr. from you. I would recommend HP
Cylinder head and Machine in MT. Airy. He is 20 miles  from you, does
meticulous work, and is a wealth of information. Tell him that I recommended
you, and still thinks he is a dirtbag (inside joke).
     The boys in Elkridge  (I cannot name them for professional reasons, but
you have one on your pants.), have done some good work, but they are hit and
miss, and have built up  bad reputation amongst the racers I know. There are
better and more consistent people out there.
       Call Mike at HP Machine 410-635-2490
      Call me if you want, I am going to be in Woodbine on business, and
will meet and introduce you personally this afternoon. 410-340-1911.
    Dale "chief" Thomas
      OFOS racing.