Re: Intro

To: "Chatham, Bryan W." <BCHATHAM@romac.com>
Subject: Re: Intro
From: Ed Van Scoy <edvs@idt.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2000 19:26:09 -0700
Welcome to the list Bryan. You will have one of the few "stock body" Vettes
running on the salt; Stansbury-Moore, Sundowner, and myself are about the only
ones out there. I'll be glad to share my experience and "dream wheel" your gear
ratio. Give me a shout off the list & if we REALLY need some help, there is a
ton of knowledge here to draw from.
Ed
C/GT #128