Re: intro

To: <TFC1932@aol.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: intro
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 06:10:54 -0600
Nice to see new folks join.... and no it isn't a Problem to request Parts
from other folks on here.... Mark Bradakis runs the list and has never said
anything at all about us advertizing a bit.... there are several folks here
who have businesses associated with land speed racing... and they don't
advertize alot but now and again you see mention.... Speed Zone EFI's from
John Beckett and Finish line Coating's from Russ Meeks....

Again welcome to the list.... Keith