Re: Intro

To: Skip Higginbotham <saltrat@pro-blend.com>,
Subject: Re: Intro
From: Wester S Potter <wspotter@jps.net>
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2000 11:02:03 -0700
Bryan,
Welcome to the list.  Are those Aggie jokes true? ... Gary Allen, our USFRA
President is from Texas and hyperventilates every time I ask him that
question.  Skip has a friend / engine donor / pit worker from Placerville,
CA who runs an older Corvette on the salt and in the Open Highway races like
the Nevada Open Road Challenge out of Ely.  We ran into him after the
drivers meeting last May.  Lots of good advice on this list for the taking
and mostly worth very much more than you pay for it ... unlike the advice
people usually try to give you.
Wes Potter, USFRA Secretary
----------
> From: Skip Higginbotham <saltrat@pro-blend.com>
> To: "Chatham, Bryan W." <BCHATHAM@romac.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
> Subject: Re: Intro
> Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2000 10:52:07 -0800
>
>Hi Bryan,
>Welcome to the team. Any help I can provide just let me know.
>Skip Higginbotham, Bastrop Texas, 11:45AMCST
>
>At 03:48 PM 1/3/00 , you wrote:
>>Hello LSR's-
>>  My name is Bryan Chatham and I am a new in the group.  I am out in
Dallas,
>>TX, also new to the list is my Father, same name but he lives in San
Diego.