Re: bellytank

To: lemay@hiwaay.net, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: bellytank
From: ARDUNDOUG@aol.com
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2000 11:16:11 EST
In a message dated 01/04/2000 4:57:13 AM Pacific Standard Time,
lemay@hiwaay.net writes:

<< As I remember it, the rods were round and passes through a seal. The lower
 end was oil lubricated. The intake charge was sucked in under the piston
 then into the ports on the cylinder, if this makes sense. I believe that at
 least one engine was run and run fairley well, although that yoke
 arrangement didn't look as if it would survive any serious power.

 mayf

Mayf,
    That's my recollection of the design. It was essentially two 2-stroke
cylinders connected by a single connecting rod with a slotted arrangement for
the crank to oscillate.......................Ardun Doug in CA