Re: Rack * Pinion Steering

To: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rack * Pinion Steering
From: Skip Higginbotham <saltrat@pro-blend.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2000 11:49:17 -0800
Hi Dick,
My opinion of steering is that almost any one of the rack and pinion units
are too fast for high speed. I found a Ross steering box in nearly new
condition at a golf cart boneyard. Works for me for $20. And you can put it
anywhere you like. (Within reason)
Skip Higginbotham, Central Texas, 11:45 AMCST