Digest Version?

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Digest Version?
From: "Gene Brauninger" <genesds@ic.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2000 14:35:37 -0500
Walter Asks;
 >>One of the things I'd like to know is if there's a digest version
available.

I would also like to get this list in the Digest version if available.

Walter and I will probably be racing against each other this summer.  He is
with the Moto Guzzi team and I own the bike that will be used for the
Sportster List Racing Team.  Harley vs Moto Guzzi; should provide plenty of
fun and ribbing for both groups.  They are the ones that got us pumped up
about trying to get the record back for Harley.

Good Luck
Gene