Re: Exhaust exits

To: John Beckett <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>
Subject: Re: Exhaust exits
From: Finishline Coatings <lona@finishlinecoatings.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2000 12:22:31 -0800
John:
Did you know that the "ceramic coating" that is applied to exhaust pipes-if
applied to the inside tubing also-not only acts as a heat barrier, but is
known to increase scavenging of exhaust gasses.Wes Potter was mentioning HPC
coating for a turbo and heating problem  the other day- and our company,
Finishline Coating, does the same process. Just letting everyone know...I'll
shut up now.
Thanks,
Russ Meeks