chat session tonight

To: "land-speed@autox.team.net" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: chat session tonight
From: jamo@uswest.net
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2000 13:43:27 -0700
Alot of people responded to our request for chat session once a week to
discuss whatever, so TONIGHT 7:00 Mountain we will hold our first chat
session, whoever wants to participate please come and lets chat live for
awhile. This would be a great way to interact with each other once a
week and talk about the weeks posting and whatever else is on the mind.
http://www.amoproductions.com/268
When you get there goto the Bonneville page and on left panel there will
a selection for live chat, see you there....

Team Amo
Jonathan Amo