Re: Fw: Majordomo results

To: speedtimer@earthlink.net, kturk@ala.net
Subject: Re: Fw: Majordomo results
From: FastmetalBDF@aol.com
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2000 16:06:17 EST
        Glen,  I  think that's a good idea, and anybody that doesn't care to
" sign on board " doesn't have to, so that way everybody's happy with their
own choice.
        If our official " welcomer ", unofficial secretary, comedian in
residence, all around goodguy, and self - described " one of only 13 people
in 'bama who can read and write " would not object ---- maybe he could be the
keeper of the list, and we could all just email our own full name, address w
/ zip , and tel. no. ( guess that's not needed, with the email --- old time
thinking on my part )  to him -----
     Keith Turk   ----    Anybody second the motion, or have a better method
???
           Best part is it's only for those of us who care to participate .
                       Bruce  D.  Ferguson        Black  Radon  Racing