Re: Fw: Majordomo results

To: FastmetalBDF@aol.com, kturk@ala.net
Subject: Re: Fw: Majordomo results
From: "Lawrence E. & Cathy R. Mayfield" <lemay@hiwaay.net>
Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2000 18:24:56
My 2 cens wort. If you start another list, you'll loose about half of the
people who regularly correspond. Keep it to one list and use the search
engine. Have seen this happen on most of the lists I belong to. People want
something added, start another list and then all the lists suffer. Hope you
keep it to one list.

mayf
At 05:56 PM 1/9/00 EST, FastmetalBDF@aol.com wrote:
>        Keith, might I suggest that ,  for starters , all who care to ,
just
> send in full name  &  address --- to get new list rolling ---  later on
>anyone who cares to can fill
>us in on some of  their  feats / experiences / history, etc. ---  at
their
>convenience
> -----  Whaadyaa  think ---- get some opinions from the group ---- see what
>they
>think  ???         Thanks        BDF

L.E. Mayfield
124 Maximillion Drive
Madison, Al. 35758-8171
1-256-837-1051

old >>>>>>>>  http://www.hsv.tis.net/~mayfield
new >>>>>>>>  http://home.hiwaay.net/~lemayf

DrMayf@AOL.com
lemay@hiwaay.net   <<<<preferred

Sunbeam Tiger, B9471136
Sunbeam Alpine Bonneville Land Speed Racer,
'66 Hydroplane Drag Boat (390 FE)