Re: Fw: Majordomo results

To: "Lawrence E. & Cathy R. Mayfield" <lemay@hiwaay.net>,
Subject: Re: Fw: Majordomo results
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 06:40:55 -0600
This is just a reference list of folks here... Larry.... not another E-mail
list... so that we know who folks are... and can share that with new folks

For example.... Tom Bryant's name comes up.... but most don't know who Tom
is... ( Former owner of the Peirson Coupe and the person to make it go the
fastest as the Tom Thumb Special ) member of Three Two clubs...( yeah Tom I
am picking on you for not being in all Four here ) Or Larry Mayfield Alias
our resident Rocket scientist... and builder of the soon to be Worlds
fastest Sunbeam.... Glen Barret.... Cheif Starter of the SCTA and BNI....

So on and so forth.....  my thoughts are that it would be really nice to
share more then just a name..... I have gained enormous respect for several
folks here on the list.... like Doug King.... just based on things that I
have seen that he has done.... Or Wendy Jefferies.... ... that was why I
really wanted to gain some basic insight behind the names.... oh that and I
am sure many of us have shared experiences already.... wouldn't it be nice
to hear about them.... Keith