Re: Intro's

To: Emyr Wyn Morris <em@preseli.com>
Subject: Re: Intro's
From: Glen Barrett <speedtimer@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2000 16:55:24 -0800
Emyr

Welcome to the group

I have followed with much interest of your vehicle as well as all other
interests from your side of the pond and those down under. I guess we here in
the states are rather spoiled with the dry lakes and the salt to run on. However
don't let that keep you away as we yanks love a challange. The new car looks
neat and slippery. Best of luck to the team.
Glen Barrett
Chief Timer for
SCTA & BNI.