(no subject)

To: dhaller@techline.com, saltrat@pro-blend.com
Subject: (no subject)
From: FastmetalBDF@aol.com
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 23:23:43 EST
       Hi  Dave,   It's  38 degrees there  ?  ---  exactly twice what it is
here ,  and the
W - man said down to  8  to  10  tonight .  You haven't had to shovel any of
that rain today, have you  ?  We're  lucky here --- only  1 " of snow, but  7
" up in Mass ., and
probably more at  Bellytanker  John  Linville's in New  Hampshire !   If the
weather's
getting to ya, just think of how warm you'll be in your firesuit at El
Mirage ,  and  I know  Bonneville has been plenty warm on my four visits to
Speedweek, so picture
yourself there, on the line in your altered waiting for the starter's wave
-----  it's only
seven months away .   If  that doesn't help, remember,  Skip said the rent
was right
at his place !
      I  completely agree with your comments regarding your profession .

          Not complaining here ----- just wondering how cold it gets at Gene
Burkland's
in  Great  Falls  ?         B r r r r  !
                                                    Bruce   Ferguson  on
Connecticut  Shoreline