Re: Ground Clearence

To: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: Ground Clearence
From: "John Beckett" <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 08:56:02 -0500
Thanks Glen

Valuable information for those of us who need to prepare. Hadn't thought
about the dust getting into the car, don't have that problem at Bonneville
or Maxton. Is the dust more inclined to cloud the drivers compartment when
running the course or during braking?
Now I wish I hadn't thrown away all the weather-stripping.

John "looking to Muroc" Beckett