Re: (no subject)

To: "land-speed" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: (no subject)
From: "Chris R Harris" <yesford@clear.net.nz>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2000 13:40:33 +1300
List, hope all is going well in the new millenium with no Y2K bugs in your
rapid rides.
Keith, sincere congrats to your new family member. Grandkids are a
perfectly acceptable distraction from land speed racing. Got to see the
dawn of the new century well ahead of everyone on the list no doubt. Had an
excellent 3 day Rod Run surrounding the event. On new years day my wife
totally blitzed allcomers on the slalom course in our 32 coupe, so who says
rods don't handle, great fun. That lateral thinking exercise was
interesting, if slightly off our subject. My favorite is, give me a
sentence with the word 'and' fives times consecutively that is
grammatically correct and makes perfect sense. Don't waste more than 2
minutes trying to figure, its tough but answer simple, try smart friends
also. Answer next week.
Chris Harris.  C/GR  #397  New Zealand.