Getting the salt off

To: "LandSpeed" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Getting the salt off
From: "Gene Brauninger" <genesds@ic.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2000 15:51:51 -0500
This will be our 1st visit to Bonneville.  We have a new motorhome and are
staying at the KOA.  I am with the Sportster group that will be racing a
XR1000.  The bike will be coming in another trailer & van so I don't need to
bring our motorhome to the course, but would like to.  A little AC & a place
to get out of the sun might be nice from what I hear.

My wife is worried about what kind of problems/damage we can have if the
motorhome is on the salt.  Any comments or suggestions would be greatly
appreciated.

Gene Brauninger
HD XR1000
Rookie on the salt