Lurker!!

To: ArieB <ariebras@wxs.nl>
Subject: Lurker!!
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 06:46:23 -0800
Arie,

I am replying to let you know that you have made it through the maze and
are on line with us. Good to have you aboard. I am a just "lurker" at
times myself, because I don't have the expertise to enter in on some of
the subjects. I'm sure that all of us have broaden our knowledge by
being here.

I was in your country in '94, spent a couple of days in Amsterdam, would
love to return for a longer stay some day. Hope to see you at Bonneville
in the near future.

Tom, Redding CA #216 D/CC