Re: Honest Charley

To: ARDUNDOUG@aol.com
Subject: Re: Honest Charley
From: Joe Timney <joetimney@dol.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 17:17:12 +0000
Doug,

I believe he passed away a number of years ago. I remember Wasted Willie Glass
saying he had been in touch with his wife. In '98, the last thing we did before
leaving for Bonneville with Willie's roadster, was put a brand new ( 30 year
old)
decal on the fuel tank Willie said it would bring good charma.

I can say, Honest Charley's catalog was responsible for making me the motor nut
am. I had one in my school bag, the family bathroom and under my bed.

joe (from really COLD Delaware- wind chill at -34 degrees)