Re: rules

To: "John Beckett" <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>
Subject: Re: rules
From: "Dan Warner" <dwarner@electrorent.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 06:15:02 -0800
Chuck & list,

Reference pg 38 of the 1999 rulebook, Streamling - if a streamling device
has the APPARENT purpose of controlling airflow it is then considered as
streamling for classification. A belly pan and a step pan are covered by
separate limitations for construction. Note on pg 20 that a step pan built
to specs CANNOT be used as a portion of a belly pan. The pans are two
separate items used for different reasons, allowed in some classes but not
all classes.

Dan Warner