Sanchez-Locasto Studebaker

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Sanchez-Locasto Studebaker
From: Ugo Fadini <ugo.fadini@abc.it>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 23:30:53 +0100
Thanks a lot to everybody who helped answer my question about the San Chez
Stude! The response was tremendous!!!

Well, most everyone seems to agree that it was yellow in the years I refer
to (60 and 61). As to the shade, Bruce Ferguson says light yellow and Glen
Barrett says white or cream, so I guess it was probably a sort of pale
yellow.
I am a little puzzled by what Wendy Jeffries reports from Sanchez himself,
that it was later painted light blue, so I will check with Sanchez himself
for a definitive answer.
Will report the final results!
And will keep you people updated as to when the model will be available.

Ugo Fadini
Padova - Italy
<ugo.fadini@abc.it>