Re: Sanchez-Locasto Studebaker

To: FastmetalBDF@aol.com
Subject: Re: Sanchez-Locasto Studebaker
From: Ugo Fadini <ugo.fadini@abc.it>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 23:30:11 +0100
Bruce,
thanks for the imput!
The car ran in A in 1960 and 1961, setting records both times, and ran in B
also in 61 (no record), so if it has the chopped top it must be 1961.
It ran in B in 1959 TOO, but the body was still standard.

I wonder if you could scan the photo for me, to get a better idea of the
shade of yellow?

And, byt the way, coming to the salt again is on top of my priority list:
it really depends on wether the exchange rate for the dollar stops rising
and... on how many models I wil be able to sell!! But count on seeing me
sometime!

Ugo Fadini
Padova - Italy
<ugo.fadini@abc.it>