Gage Thankee...

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Gage Thankee...
From: "Lawrence E. & Cathy R. Mayfield" <lemay@hiwaay.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 04:42:07
Well, lots of good advice on gages. Most in favor of mechanical gages. I
had decided to measure the following...

     Oil Pressure                    (elec or mechanical)
     Water Temperature               (elec or mechanical)
     Boost Pressure                  (mechanical)
     Volts                           (elec)
     Fuel Pressure                   (elec or mechanical)
     Tach                            (elec or mechanical)
     Speedo (Memory recall 0-300mph) (elec)
     EGT                             (mechanical)
     Air/Fuel Ratio                  (elec)

Am I missing any? I can get all these, except EGT in Digital, but not all
in electrical analog or mechanical analog, as you can see.

Now how do I run these things through the firewall in a manner that wont
upset inspectors?

L.E. Mayfield
124 Maximillion Drive
Madison, Al. 35758-8171
1-256-837-1051

old >>>>>>>>  http://www.hsv.tis.net/~mayfield
new >>>>>>>>  http://home.hiwaay.net/~lemayf

DrMayf@AOL.com
lemay@hiwaay.net   <<<<preferred

Sunbeam Tiger, B9471136
Sunbeam Alpine Bonneville Land Speed Racer,
'66 Hydroplane Drag Boat (390 FE)