Re: Gage Thankee...

To: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Gage Thankee...
From: tschoen <j82244@fuse.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 22:09:07 -0500
My experience with digital gages has not been good. I had some Cyberdyne
gages on the Honda that went "belly up" after about 2-3 hrs running
time. Apparently the vibration killed the sending units. Now I only run
mech. gages except for water temp and that's an  AutoMeter gage.Hope
this helps.
                                                Tim Schoeny