Fw: Gage Thankee...

To: <lemay@hiwaay.net>
Subject: Fw: Gage Thankee...
From: "Dan Warner" <dwarner@electrorent.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 05:31:05 -0800
I agree with the input. You don't need all those gages, a tach, water/oil
temp(switchable), oil pressure(used to know it there is pressure prior to
startup) + a big dia. idiot light and EGT is what we run on the Alfa.
Everything else should be captured on a data recorder. There is very little
time to read and mentally record the readings on gages. The data recorder is
more accurate and oh-so helpful for the next tuneup, saved us a year of
tuning headaches when we started using Nitrous.

Dan