Re: Gages on a racecar

To: V4GR@aol.com
Subject: Re: Gages on a racecar
From: Glen Barrett <speedtimer@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 18:13:09 -0800
The tach's keep the rookies honest while getting their license upgrades. The
starting line notifies us in the timing trailer of the speed range 150-175 etc.
and we record it as well as notifing the tech people that sign them off. Wvwry
once in a while we send one back for speeding, no pun but fact.
Glen