Gauges

To: "Lawrence E. & Cathy R. Mayfield" <lemay@hiwaay.net>,
Subject: Gauges
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 14:06:41 -0800 (PST)
One thing Mayf.  If you got all those gauges, you
can look at them in the pits and in staging, even
if you find you can't find time for them while
actually racing.  But, if you don't have the
gauges at all, then you can't look at them when
you want to.  Do like I do.  that's why I find
this list so honestly helpful.  I ask my
question.  I get a whole lot of guys that say
"Black" and a whole lot that say "White" and a
bunch that say "Gray".  I study them all, then
after factoring in my own thoughts, I pick a
shade somewhere near the middle.  But, the help I
get from this list is absolutely invaluable in
helping me do a lot of stuff right the first time
that I had been planning on doing exactly  bass
ackwards?

=====
Dick J
in east Texas