Gauges

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Gauges
From: "Lawrence E. & Cathy R. Mayfield" <lemay@hiwaay.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 18:38:21
Well, it is nigh time I purchased my gauges. I see from my Summit catalog
that there are many to select from. There are two kinds, I see. Mechanical
and electrical. Of the electrical, there are two kinds, analog and digital.
I suspect that I am about to open Pandora's box (again), but what is the
lists recommendation? I have been leaning toward an all digital system, but
analog is quicker to tell is something bad is happening. How many of you
actually spend time looking at gauges during a timed run?

mayf

L.E. Mayfield
124 Maximillion Drive
Madison, Al. 35758-8171
1-256-837-1051

old >>>>>>>>  http://www.hsv.tis.net/~mayfield
new >>>>>>>>  http://home.hiwaay.net/~lemayf

DrMayf@AOL.com
lemay@hiwaay.net   <<<<preferred

Sunbeam Tiger, B9471136
Sunbeam Alpine Bonneville Land Speed Racer,
'66 Hydroplane Drag Boat (390 FE)