Re: Tachs one more time

To: <ARDUNDOUG@aol.com>, <mdthom@radiks.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tachs one more time
From: "John Beckett" <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2000 09:09:22 -0500
Doug

I know last year they were checking at the staging lanes to see if cars were
200 MPH rides?? Think the lines of communication broke down some where. In
the 1999 rule book I-6 Qualifying it says streamliners are exempt from the
175 MPH long course qualifying speeds.

John Beckett, "Tobacco is a Vegetable", LSR #79