Re: Fuel Pump

To: "DOUG ODOM" <popms@thegrid.net>
Subject: Re: Fuel Pump
From: "John Beckett" <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 08:34:30 -0500
Doug

I used a Paxton EFI pump (the big one) flows 95 gph at 45 psi. Supposedly
can support 1100 HP. Uses -10 AN fittings for inlet and outlet. I did this
so I can run bigger cid engines or alcohol at a later date.

Paxton has a smaller one which is 65 gph at 45 psi. Rated for 750 HP with
-8 AN inlet and -6 AN outlet fittings.

Guess a guy could run two smaller pumps if you were to go to a bigger engine
later. I found it was cheaper to put in the big stuff from the beginning
however.

John Beckett, LSR #79