Re: [Re: Snow vs. cold]

To: ARDUNDOUG@aol.com, Race Car <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Re: Snow vs. cold]
From: Phillip Landry <saltracer@netscape.net>
Date: 27 Jan 00 05:40:13 PST
Actually, some of it comes from around here. (Louisiana) there are three salt
mines locally, oops I forgot one got ruptured by an oil well, make that two
active, one under water. I worked for a while as a diesel mechanic in the mine
at Weeks Island. Really different inside.(700 ft. down). I believe that mine
belongs to the Morton salt company. Phil

ARDUNDOUG@aol.com wrote:
In a message dated 01/26/2000 8:13:44 PM Pacific Standard Time,