RE. Youth in LSR

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: RE. Youth in LSR
From: Drylakercr@aol.com
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2000 12:35:56 EST
Here, here to families racing together...but don't forget about father's and
their daughters (i.e. myself and Leslie Danielson and our dads). I know that
I have spent many a memory filled Sundays out at the lakes with my dad and
awesome late summer days on the salt. We've shared some wonderful times as he
passes on his love/knowledge for cars and land speed racing with me. And
then, to brag a little we ended the 1999 SCTA season 5th in points by
repeatedly breaking each others records.

This sport is great! May you all share it with those close to you—

Katie in CA's Bay Area
#256 XXO/VGC