Re: spec racer continued

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: spec racer continued
From: Richard Kensicki <richk@sparta-junction.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2000 18:39:06 -0500
This could work! I went to Motosports 2000 in Pennsylvainia sponsered by
National
Parts Peddler and a number of  NASCAR tracks had programs like this. Rides
varied from
5 laps as a passenger to a 5 day intensive training course.

10 laps driving a NASCAR truck at Dover Downs was $360.00. I brought home every
brochure, entered every free drawing for a drive, but didn't win a thing. Guess
the
Lord doesn't want me to lose my focus on that D/GMR record

Rich