Re: Intro

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: Intro
From: Wester S Potter <wspotter@jps.net>
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2000 20:21:19 -0700
Shhhh!  Don't tell him that ... let him think these are normal people for a
while at least!  Don't they spell that Camero in the want ads when they are
trying to sell the cars?  Seems like that was what  I saw in the Washington
Post.
Wes
----------
<americanpartnerinrussia@erols.com>,<land-speed@autox.team.net>
> Subject: Re: Intro
> Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 20:53:27 -0600
>
>I talked to George and he already gave you up Skip... George is coming
>Racing with us here at Maxton.... I was recommending he bring his drag car
>out. seems like he has a real fast Boat.... or land yacht.....as the case
>maybe....
>
>Also seems like one of us right away.... 944 and  desoto..... sounds like
>one of us to the core.... ( except those of us who run CAMARO'S with small
>blocks )
>
>Keith

De