Re: Intro

To: "Skip Higginbotham" <saltrat@pro-blend.com>,
Subject: Re: Intro
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 20:53:27 -0600
I talked to George and he already gave you up Skip... George is coming
Racing with us here at Maxton.... I was recommending he bring his drag car
out. seems like he has a real fast Boat.... or land yacht.....as the case
maybe....

Also seems like one of us right away.... 944 and  desoto..... sounds like
one of us to the core.... ( except those of us who run CAMARO'S with small
blocks )

Keith