Re: Sounds of Bonneville 1960

To: Jim Dincau <jdincau@qnet.com>, List Land Speed <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Sounds of Bonneville 1960
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 11:06:26 -0800 (PST)
Hey, Jim in Palmdale
Just out of curiosity, do you remember what that
413 ram did?  I've always been partial to Mopars
and had an ex-cop car with a 413 2x4 that was the
FUNNEST street driver I ever had.  Bought it for
$75 when I got back from Vietnam.  My brother had
the most tricked out Road Runner for miles
around, putting every penny he earned and then
some into it.  Nearly every weekend we'd head out
the the beach highway in our Florida home town
and race a couple dozen runs - anything from
guessed 1/4 mile to maybe 5 miles.  He'd win half
the time, and I'd win half the time - - all for $75!!!

=====
......(In East Texas)........
....FX/GMR  SC/P250-2........
.....Shelby  427 Cobra.......