Re: DeSoto

To: Dan Warner <dwarner@electrorent.com>,
Subject: Re: DeSoto
From: George Mitchell <americanpartner@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 11:12:09 -0800 (PST)
Thanks Dan,
I know that this is the case .  I have a bunch of
nitrous experience ( it's like magic ) and I will
first start on gas to get a feel for and sort out the
car.  Hopefully in time there will be a class that
will include fuel. There was  an NHRA comp racer in
the eighties who was quite successful with a blown 392
 --The trouble that he had is that they wouldn't let
him build an intercooler area under the intake . ( It
was an Opel GT-- early eighties) Since this is not a
restriction in this association( is it?) I will build
and include this in the intake manifold to help with
detonation on gas .
Hey Skip, I have thought about this  alot,  huh?
George in DC