Re: converting to lsr

To: "Phillip Landry" <saltracer@netscape.net>,
Subject: Re: converting to lsr
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 04:27:53 -0600
Hey Phillip.... Have him go to www.Listquest.com and look up rear suspension
there are a bazzillion articles on Suspension... several of which outline
the Niceitys of fully suspended cars both at Maxton and Bonneville.

Ahhh Yet another Lurker.... Not all folks are comfortable jumping in here...
which is fine too.... I often wish they would jump in and say something
cause you gotta know a guy running an NHRA legal 23T has something to
add.... Can you imagine sitting around bench racing and not saying
anything..... The one thing about this Place that folks don't understand is
that in the time that we have been here No one has ever corrected anybodies
spelling (okay except the CAMERO ) and to be honest I don't think most of us
Care... it's the thoughts behind the words.... Most of us have fessed up to
the Hot Rod Mag between the text books already.... Soooo... Jump in if you
feel comfortable... hang out and listen if you don't....

Keith ( if you think you can't spell... come see me.. have I got a job for
you )