Re: Was Hemi / Opel from Niagara ?

To: FastmetalBDF@aol.com
Subject: Re: Was Hemi / Opel from Niagara ?
From: George Mitchell <americanpartner@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 06:27:11 -0800 (PST)
Unfortunatly I do not remember the guys name . He was
running 354 stuff in NHRA BB/A at the time that I saw
him and his car . He not long after that got rid of
the opel and switched to a firebird .He got a big
spread in Super Stock Magazine back then. This was
like '83-'85 maybe. It is very possible  he was from
NY area because I saw the car at Englishtown a couple
of times but nowhere else on the east coast.
George in DC

Do You Yahoo!?