Re: Was Hemi / Opel from Niagara ?

To: FastmetalBDF@aol.com
Subject: Re: Was Hemi / Opel from Niagara ?
From: Joe Timney <joetimney@dol.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2000 11:00:09 +0000
Bruce,

Jim is still in NY. He has a partner in the Fl business. He is back racing a
Pro-Mod with IHRA after being the SuperChevy Champ 2 or 3 years in a row with
Freddy Hahn doing the driving. He's running a '53 vette with an Alan Johnson
block
in it.

I think the Opel owner your refering to was from Ohio, last name of Mazzi ,
maybe!?! The car was a newer verison of Jim's car he crashed HARD in. Both had
392's in them...didn't it!

joe