Re: Batteries

To: tschoen <j82244@fuse.net>
Subject: Re: Batteries
From: Glen Barrett <speedtimer@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 15:53:15 -0800
I can't think of one incident in the last 15 years where the battery didn't
break
open. When we are on the the rescue acid has always been a problem while trying
extract a driver. As it gets mixed with other fluids we must be very careful
during the recovery. I think a containment box well fabricated and mounted will
be
to everybodys advantage.
Glen