Re: Batteries

To: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Subject: Re: Batteries
From: Glen Barrett <speedtimer@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2000 11:08:26 -0800
Tom
Yours was the exception to all I have seen. The construction of your coupe was
one the
should be use as an example on mounting accessories. As I recall the car lost a
lot of
exterion fiberglass with the main structure all intact. I have pictures in the
files. A
lot can be said about the Optima battery, but still so can the proper mounting
and
protection of the same. As I stated, most in the past have split open but all
were
standard case batterys.
Glen