Re: Programs to help LSR Racers

To: "Hyatt Engineering Ltd." <Hyatt-Engineering-Ltd@fuse.net>,
Subject: Re: Programs to help LSR Racers
From: "george mitchell" <americanpartnerinrussia@erols.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 19:43:16 -0200
You are absolutely right . Opinions vary so much on the items that are
variables it will indeed be quite tough. The front end is easy , it's
getting the back end to work within acceptable perameters. A "fudge" factor
would have to be built in but that may not be acceptable for those out there
. It's going to take at least two or maybe three iterations to get it right
with real world testing .
 George in DC