Re: Programs to help LSR Racers

To: "George Mitchell" <americanpartner@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Programs to help LSR Racers
From: "Bill Bennett" <benettw@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2000 16:29:01 -0500
George,
I have recently started looking at a piece of software called CarTest.
More of an overall program rather than Dyno software. Maybe You could
use a combination of the two and come out with something pretty close.
CarTest does a good job of figuring total effects on the car. You have
to know a lot of info before hand but it allows you to tweak different
variables to see overall effects on car. It is only a 503K compressed
file so since it is shareware I would be glad to send it to anybody
interested.

Bill