Fwd: Wheels and Tires for the porsche

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: Wheels and Tires for the porsche
From: SaltyCuda@aol.com
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 01:58:38 EST
--part1_b1.1bcbb09.25de479e_boundary

Taylor's wheels come with two different angles on the stud holes.  There's
the standard and NASCAR.  I went with the standard so the front and back
would be the same.  Later I found 1" lug nuts that are machined with one
angle on one end and the other angle on the other!  The bottom line is that
they match up!!!!!

Jim aka salty 'cuda #82

<< Don't forget 1" lug nuts if you go steel.
 Ed