Re: cranks and pistons

To: "George Mitchell" <americanpartner@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: cranks and pistons
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 09:45:58 -0600
It's got all the rest of the machine work to go with the offset grind....
Lighted , Knife edged and so on.. and so forth... To me Quality Machine work
is Art....

Pattersons starts with Blanks..... and they have several choices of
material...

I am not recommending them.... but I have heard they have a great
reputation.

Keith